Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Being Brave

Today I had my first 'table/stall' kinda thingy. 

I attended the Nyiirun Djiyagan Wakulda Women's Festival at the Birpai Local Aboriginal Land Council in Port Macquarie where I offered treats I had created from my home and garden. 

In all my excitement and nerves I didnt take a single photo of anything! 

Thankfully my sister managed to get one of me!

I brought to the space a couple of my now kinda famous Banana and Ginger breads, a couple of delicious 'garden' quiches, and 3 flavours of kombucha.

I came home with empty plates and bottles and lots of wonderful positive opinions.


Thank you Rhonda Radley for inviting me to this special space and being supportive of my 'hobby'. 


As my hubby said to my kiddies tonight....."look at mummy being brave again" I felt as proud as punch!


Have you been brave lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...