Pages

Sunday 16 July 2017

Here and Now #1


Well this is my first time posting a Here and Now Link up, I found it on another blog that I love to follow, Say Little Hen and have been meaning to join in for a while so finally here I am.


Apple and Rhubarb crumble.

Home made sushi.

Love the ambiance of a fire in the living area.

A few of my sweet potatoes.

Our baby Ruby, she wont be able to come on the holiday though :)

Loving // The warmth of a fireplace, even if I have to set my alarm at 1.30 in the morning to keep it going just so its nice and toasty in the morning when we wake up.

Eating // Any of the fresh and home grown veggies from my garden.

Drinking // Coffee, its my vice. Sometimes I think I should drink less....

Feeling // Grateful to spend each day of the school holidays slowing getting into the day with the kids, no matter how crazy they are.

Making // Apple and Rhubarb crumble to have for afters for the next couple of nights.

Thinking // I need to write a list of the little jobs that always seem to be forgotten until they become big jobs.

Dreaming // Of taking our gang on a cool family holiday.

If you would like to like up and share your little thoughts pop on over to Sarah's page Say Little Hen too :)  You will also see some other lovely blogs sharing as well x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...